Raise the curtain on the world’s greatest sporting event in a 30-min show in broad daylight. Set the tone for the first-ever African World Cup.
- Kicked-off with a flyover by the Silver Falcons and 3 Gripen fighter jets
- Short video showcased South Africa’s economic, social and bio diversity
- Featured international, African and 1551 local performers
- Magical reveal of the African continent
- Stylised baobab tree
- Tournament logo delightfully revealed by 750 children
- Iconic dung-beetle stole the show!
Viewed by over 500 million people. Filled South Africans across the world with pride. One of the Top 10 tweeted subjects worldwide. Rave reviews from the international press.