Relaunch Redd's in Kenya in a way that captures the brand’s stylish fashion and lifestyle positioning and develop a brand property that can be adapted for future campaigns.
- Leveraged live radio and social media to attract consumers to the event through a brand related competition
- Introduced the "Redd's Room" as a virtual space where consumers could interact with the brand and socialize, exchanging fashion ideas, beauty tips and sharing experiences
- Created a physical expression of the Redd’s Room at the launch event at Nairobi’s trendy Tribe Hotel, symbolized by a red door through which guests stepped to experience the world of Redd’s
- Brought the Redd’s Room brand experience to life with stylish cuisine, massages, shoe-shines, a fashion show by top Kenyan designer Kiko Romeo and entertainment provided by renowned singer Kevin Samuels
- Created a dramatic launch moment with a stage constructed in the middle of the swimming pool with multiple projection screens that dropped to reveal the new packaging
- Amplified the experience via popular bloggers and Kenyan personalities attending the event, while on-the-ground tweeters equipped with iPads offered guests the opportunity to broadcast their event experience creating massive talkability through social media.
Creating the Redd’s Room in both the virtual and physical space achieved massive reach for the relaunch, while exposing consumers to the brand’s positioning in a fresh and compelling manner.