Launch South Africa's 5th cellular network to government and business leaders at a VVIP experience that positions 8.ta’s technology credentials.
- A hangar was transformed into a 5-star dinner and show environment for 800 VVIP's
- An elliptical floor-to-ceiling fabric 'wall' served as a 360 degree projection surface
- 18 x 12k projectors created a seamless 360 degree panoramic projection
- A revolving stage with projection sphere suspended above it in the centre of the room carried additional projections from 4 x 18k projectors
- High-level video and graphics communicated the story of the new network interspersed with performances by some of the country's top bands: Locnville; Kwela Tebza; Freshly Ground.
Overwhelmingly positive response from 8.ta stakeholders and a near perfect score from the Telkom 8.ta team.